Steve Ohnsman is living a dream: he has combined his love of baseball and thirty years of working on baseball fields into a business.
He started out as a typical Little League parent, working to make a wet field playable on a Saturday morning. He discovered Pro's Choice products and learned how to use them to reduce rained out games and provide better and safer playing conditions.
Steve coached baseball for seventeen years and became president of his youth baseball organization serving 1,400 players. He knows what it's like to work on a tight budget. Steve has enjoyed the Little League World Series, Caribbean Baseball Series, Arizona Fall League and Spring Training, local high school and college, and visiting 29 of the current 30 Major League Parks.
Superior Fields was started to provide Pro's Choice products at the lowest possible prices to our customers, but more importantly, to help people to find solutions to their ballfield problems, such as:
- How can my field recover faster after a heavy rain?
- How can I rebuild or maintain my pitcher's mound?
- How do I solve "chronic wet spots"?
- What is the best youth baseball/softball fund raiser?
- What is the difference between renovation and conditioning an infield?
- How can I prevent infield lips?
- Is there an easy/inexpensive way to fix a wet outfield/football/soccer field?
We always have product available for you to pick up in our warehouse. Call and place your order today.
Call today and say "let's talk about my ballfield"!
Houston Astros Minute Maid Park